Monday, October 8, 2007

Daddy's Little Girls: Jamie

One of my very favorite pictures of Jamie, here she shows off her stringer of trout caught at Trial Lake in the Uintas. That excited grin could only mean one thing: Jamie was having a really good time! Her favorite trout bait: salmon eggs.
A bull bluegill from out of Mantua Reservoir was one of the biggest I've seen caught here in Utah. According to my scale, it weighed 15-ounces; just one short of a full pound.
Here Jamie shows the camera the nice size of this catch of yellow perch on an ice fishing trip. I must admit, Jamie made this part hard on me. I'd fill the sink with water to dump the perch in, and most were still alive. She'd start naming them, and playing with them ... But was always a good sport about their use as fillets for dinner.

No comments: