Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Newspaper Articles

I'm beginning to wonder if I've run out my time writing fishing articles for the Ogden Standard-Examiner. Topic ideas are getting harder and harder to come by. I don't like to only write about fishing trips, but other things that relate to fishing:  gear, tactics, locations, and technical aspects of the sport. But that's getting hard. I only earn $50 for each article, but that's a little fishing money on the side. I just don't want to be dull and repetitive in my writing. I've got to dwell upon this and come up with a solution to this situation.
I'm sure if I stop, I'll regret it. But if I go on without some fresh life in the stories, I'll regret that too. I want to be worthy of the money I get paid.
Feedback would be appreciated.
Brad

No comments: